Lightweight, solar panel & USB chargeable variometer. Use as acoustic only or connect to your mobile device for numerical display
Out of stock
The MipBip device concentrates a lot of power in a small form factor. The vertical speed sensing technology is based on the lessons learned from the One, it’s bigger brother, incorporating a high precision pressure sensor together with a precise and fast inertial measurement system.
The combination of the rechargeable battery and solar cell provides up to 200h of flight time. Solar charging between flights or while waiting to takeoff extends the autonomy indefinitely. Recharge via a micro USB connector is also possible.
Additionally, the MipBip can work as a data link providing telemetry data to a phone or tablet via the USB cable.
- Weighs only 27 grams
- 72mm x 38mm x 14 mm
- Suitable for hike-and-fly or backup variometer
- Can be paired with a smartphone or tablet to be used as a main flight instrument
- Rechargeable + solar powered
- Multiple colour options
- High precision MS5611 pressure sensor
- Instant vario function using accelerometer
- Fully configurable Vario Sound (frequency, duty, cycle time to speed relation,…)
- Sound configuration using the web interface
- Height and vertical speed data are shared via the USB connection
Manufacturer website (includes User Manual): https://mipfly.com/#mipbip
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 2 cm|
Black with Green Sides, Brown with Orange Sides, Brown with White Sides, Brown with Black Sides, White with Black Sides, White with White Sides, White with Orange Sides, White with Green Sides